[mapserver-users] compile problem

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca
Tue Nov 27 15:58:26 EST 2001

Jim,

Ah yes, a common re-occuring problem ... If I remember correctly, go into
the Makefile and look for the line CC= ... you'll find that the "cc" command
appears twice ... remove one of them ... or was it configure? I forget,
anyways there's a duplicate "cc" in onoe of the files used to either
configure or build ... You'll find the exact solution probably in the
archives as this has been mentionned before.

Cheers,
J.F.