[mapserver-users] demo problem cont...

P.Harrer pharrer at idmail.com
Sun Oct 14 16:01:51 EDT 2001

Hello.

It seems that I can only get the demo to work when I first open the ms exlporer browser from the Personal Web Manager.

When I open (from PWS) my local alias, then type in the rest of the URL to the demo_init.html file, the demo works. If I just open the browser from the desktop, then type in the url to the demo_init. html file, the following message is returned:

msSaveImage(): Unable to access file. (C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\tmp\DEMO10030896621376.gif)

Any clues as to why this might be?

-Pete