[mapserver-users] RE: mapserver and coldfusion (cfx)

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Tue Oct 16 12:04:02 EDT 2001

fwiw, I have a CF script working with Mapserver. It actually works quite
well, but it doesn't have a nice interface. I want to find some time to wrap
it in a custom tag, and even create a vtml for use in CF Studio.

pk/