[mapserver-users] ArcIMS Emulations

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Oct 16 13:08:06 EDT 2001

I am going to get the php CVS version up and running and see how it goes
with that. If it works, with the new raw posting support, I will start
some development there, on the assumption (??) that by the time I am
ready to release publicly 4.0.7 will be out.

Perl would be nice though. Do our Windows-bound brethren know that with
ActivePerl from activestate, there is a perl module library of compiled
modules for download, including all the modules necessary to run the IMS
emulator? (XML::Parser, XML::Writer, and soon XML::DOM)

--
      __
     /
     | Paul Ramsey