[mapserver-users] Mr.SID

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Oct 16 13:21:25 EDT 2001

I have chatted with them, and while they'd like to help it's just not in
the cards for the foreseable future. Curiously the folks at ERMapper
and their ECW compression don't support non-Windows platforms
either. Perhaps JPEG2000...

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> Paul Ramsey <pramsey at refractions.net> 10/16/01 11:55AM >>>
The SDK web page for Mr.SID decoder is here:

http://www.lizardtech.com/developer/index.php?family=2

As Stephen notes, they do not seem to currently support UNIX (the title
says "Solaris", but the body says "currently only available for
Windows"). I guess this is something a prospective developer could
followup on w/ lizardtech.

--
      __
     /