[mapserver-users] Widely spaced Diagonal Fill

Armin Burger armin.burger at territoriumonline.com
Thu Oct 25 12:20:01 EDT 2001

Chip,

in the CLASS section you can use the SIZE tag for the size
(height/width/spacing) of the  symbol. That should do what you want. You can
also do a scale-dependend fill pattern with the tag SYMBOLSCALE in the LAYER
section, but that effects all symbols and labels for the layer.

BTW: If somebody succeeded in creating a diagonal fill with a more than
one-pixel-wide fill line it would be nice to submit the example.

Armin

--
Armin Burger
Territorium Online