[mapserver-users] Problem with libproj librarie??

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Oct 26 12:25:22 EDT 2001

A more elegant solution is to edit /etc/ld.so.conf and add
/usr/local/lib to the list of directories. Then run 'ldconfig' to bring
all the library information up to date. Things should then work. (For
some reason, distributions do not have /usr/local/lib in ld.so.conf by
default, even though the directory exists by default in their
distributions. Must be to keep the newbies down.).