[mapserver-users] Incorrect mime type for WMS request in mapserv3.5

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Oct 30 08:32:35 EST 2001

> Trem Stamp wrote:
>
> However, if I change the syntax to a wms request for the same map,
> then I get a download trigger happening (in both netscape and
> ie) prompting for download of a file type:
>
> image/image/gif
>
> I know it is mean't tohave a mime type for image/gif.  Does anyone
> know why this may be ocuuring when I use the wms syntax for a map
> request?

Trem,

A fix for this has been committed to CVS on 2001/10/19... I checked this
morning's nightly build on the UMN website and it does contain the
latest version of mapwms.c with this fix (CVS version 1.39).  You may
want to try compiling again with a 'make clean' and make sure you really
got the correct version of mapwms.c.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca