[mapserver-users] libpdf.so.1: cannot open shared object file

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Mon Aug 5 22:03:11 EDT 2002

Albin,

Have you tried running ldd against ./mapserv to see where the compiled
object thinks libpdf is located?

	ldd ./mapserv

Also, have a look at the Wiki where there is a set of instructions for
Debian Woody including PDFlib support:

	http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?DebianLinux

If you are not interested in PHP Mapscript, you can probably ignore all
the stuff involving Apache and PHP.

You may also want to try the packages Paul Baker has built. :o)

Cheers,

Antti