[mapserver-users] Wanted: Projection for the reference map

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Wed Aug 7 18:21:50 EDT 2002

Sort of related to the projection issue is a "wish list" item for the
reference map that I've been thinking about -  It would be nice to have
different reference maps for different scales or locations. e.g. the user
starts with a reference map of the united states, but when they zoom into
Rhode Island they would get a reference map of RI. Obviously there are
probably some pretty straight forward ways to achieve this, but if somebody
is going to re-work the reference map then I'd throw that out for
consideration.

Rich

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.