[mapserver-users] Mapscript and Perl CGI::MiniSvr module

Alex Rice alex_rice at arc.to
Wed Aug 14 11:33:11 EDT 2002

On Friday, August 9, 2002, at 06:44  AM, Lowell Filak wrote:

> Sounds like it would be handy. Will you be able to post your
> results/configuration to the list/wiki when you have it done?
> Lowell F.

An update, I have run into a dead-end with Perl mapscript-- I
cannot access PostreSQL from the DBI or Pg perl modules when the
Mapscript perl module is in use. Some weird OS X symbol collision
problem.

I am stumped on it and I am switching over to PHP mapscript, or
if that doesn't work, Python mapscript.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alex_rice at arc.to
alrice at swcp.com