[Mapserver-users] Re: Things you should know

Puneet Kishor pkishor at geoanalytics.com
Mon Dec 2 13:22:42 EST 2002

> From: Ranga Raju Vatsavai <vatsavai at cs.umn.edu>
>
> More than 100 members are subscribed as of now

and I am one of them> Gracias.

> Especially lot of users are
> now requesting for digested version. Let me know how that
> option is working for you.

yummy! however, since I using M$-Outlook(is foggy) at work to view the
digest, I really don't have any control over replying to indiv. messages,
exploding the digest, etc., all the digest-related goodness I had come to
expect from Eudora.

Does anyone (unfortunate enough like me to be sujected to Outlook) know of a
way around, like a plug-in or something that allows control over the way a
digest is handled, or is the mailman digest not digested well to start with,
so to say?

pk/