[mapserver-users] Does anybody use Mapserver and Tomcat on Wi n2000??

Erik Van der Goot erik.van-der-goot at jrc.it
Mon Dec 2 04:45:39 EST 2002

Hi Luca,

thanks for the reply.
Yes, the CGI is configured fine, I can see that I am actually talking to
mapserv.exe when it produces the GIFs. The problem is that it does not talk
back to me.

For your information, I have configured the CGI servlet  as a part of my
web application and this works ok.

Thanks again, although I still have no idea where the problem might be.
I'd like to know what mapserv is trying to do once it produces the GIFs in
the temp directory. That way perhaps I can find out what the problem is.

Erik