[mapserver-users] PHP mapscript: drawing labels as top layer

Jim Sproull sproull.j at emstechnologies.ca
Mon Dec 2 08:06:37 EST 2002

I guess I was talking more of a LABELCACHECACHE :)  Basically something
to tell mapObj->draw() not to draw the label cache implicitly, but
instead to hold off until it is called directly.  But again, this is
probably unneeded feature-creep.

Jim Sproull

--
Jim Sproull <sproull.j at emstechnologies.ca>