[Mapserver-users] Wind Barbs / Truetype font annotation?

Joe Bussell joe at otsys.com
Tue Dec 3 12:46:46 EST 2002

I had the worst time with creating custom symbols until someone passed
me a link which suggested that I needed to declare them in a symbolset
file.  I offer that you should create such a file and reference it in
your mapfile with the SYMBOLSET <filename> directive.  I believe this is
reletive to the shape path, but am not totally sure.

Good luck.  If you get something nice I would love to use it for an
internal project here.

Cordially,

Joe Bussell
On Time Systems