[Mapserver-users] Change the thickness of the lines in MapServer

Oliver Wesp wesp at gdv.com
Thu Dec 5 07:35:52 EST 2002

Maybe it's possibe to use an overlaysymbol just to draw the outlines
using a symbol on top of the regular polygon fill. Would be something
like that

CLASS
EXPRESSION /./
COLOR 0 0 0
OVERLAYSYMBOL 'yourSymbol'
OVERLAYCOLOR 255 0 0
OVERLAYSIZE 3
END

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Oliver Wesp
Gesellschaft für geografische Datenverarbeitung