SUM [Mapserver-users] TrueType symbol problems + development suggestion for pixmap symbols

Lars Lars
Sun Dec 8 06:43:58 EST 2002

Hi Both,

Thank you Richard and Peter. You're both absolutely right.
I installed FontCreator, used it to create a new Unicode font and transfer the glyphs from the original font. And it works !

Which makes me wonder: I've seen Unicode versions of these fonts somewhen (on NT), and I'm running Win2K, so why weren't Unicode
fonts installed in the first place !? But that's a different question (and forum).

I thank you both. An easy and fast solution is always appreciated :-)

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Lars V. Nielsen
Hvenegaard & Meklenborg
Rugaardsvej 55, DK-5000 Odense C