[Mapserver-users] Newer to Mapserver 2 simple questions

MIRALIZ MIRALIZ at teleline.es
Mon Dec 9 17:30:58 EST 2002

- If I have a map with 3 layers, called layer1, layer2 and layer3 what
url i must send to de cgi to get a map with only layer1, for example?

- I have a shape with parcels and an atribute called "ID" (we call it
layer1) and i want to send a click in pixels coordinates (i.e 100,100)
an get a map with the clicked parcel highlighted what imust send to the
cgi? If i also want to get the ID what must i do?

		Thanks in advantage. José Miguel