[Mapserver-users] trouble using postgis layer

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Dec 12 11:57:03 EST 2002

Paul is right. MapServer applies a regular expression pattern for a
number to
all numeric input and gives this error if the test fails. Use get
instead of post
and look at the submitted values closely to see where the error might
be.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> Paul Ramsey <pramsey at refractions.net> 12/12/02 10:42AM >>>
I quick grep of the mapserver source indicates that getNumeric is used

to read parameters sent into the cgi program. So the problem is likely

not your mapfile, but how you are calling mapserver... my 2 second
guess.

P.

--
       __