[Mapserver-users] embed scalebar question

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Fri Dec 13 13:25:06 EST 2002

You may have already tried this...
However, if you create a mapfile and include in the mapfile the embedded scalebar how does the output look?
The first step is to make sure that the image is generating correctly without creating or editting the scalebar object inside of mapscript.
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Vincent Jansen <vincent at javel.nl> on Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:07:20 +0100.