[Mapserver-users] Compiling MapServer in RedHat 7.2 with PHP

Pedro pcarrasco at iver.es
Wed Dec 18 14:41:02 EST 2002

Hi all,
I'm trying to compile MapServer in a RedHat 7.2 with php but the labels
of the map are drawn with random angle in the line layers. Now I'm
trying to compile the mapserver 3.7, can I compile this version of
Mapserver with gd2 and freetype 2?, is the mapfile compatible in the
version 3.6.3 and 3.7?

I read in other message the steps to configure and compile mapserver 3.6
with gd and freetype1 but it not works to me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards