[Mapserver-users] DHTML Navigation Tools for MapScript

Ryan, Adam ARyan at co.linn.or.us
Thu Dec 19 11:10:00 EST 2002

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2A779.1517D500

Chip,

I've got a set of DHTML tools I created using VML on IE.  My whole
application is IE-centric at the moment so I'm not even sure if other
browsers support VML.  I assume I'll have to scrap it all when I try to make
this thing cross-browseable.  VML was just so easy.

I looked at your site and I had a hard time pulling out the DHTML stuff that
actually makes the boxes.  Could you give me a hint on what mechanisms
you're using to do this.  And, are you trying to develop one set of tools to
use with both mapserv and mapscript applications?  I'm not using mapscript
(yet) but need to develop cross-browser dhtml stuff.

Thanks,

Adam Ryan