[Mapserver-users] reporjection of raster limit

Thorsten Fischer thfischer at mapmedia.de
Fri Dec 20 07:13:39 EST 2002

Am Don, 2002-12-19 um 19.38 schrieb Aaron D. Hunt:

> Does anyone know if there is a limit to what maperver will reporject a raster
> image to. I have a lot,lon image of the world and I am try to
> reporject it to a globe view.
> When I do this I get what is in the attached image.  Thankyou for any help.
>
> Aaron D. Hunt

We are experiencing this too; when reprojecting, only parts of
rasterimages seem to get transformed. We have not investigated if this
problem only occurs for certain image formats, color depths, pixel
sizes, whatever.

hth,

thorsten

Thorsten Fischer        thfischer at mapmedia.de

MapMedia - Kartographie und raumbezogene Informationssysteme
Am Borsigturm 42
13507 Berlin
Deutschland
http://www.mapmedia.de tel: +49 (0)30 43032102