[Mapserver-users] DBF table joins

John McCue jmccue at geovue.com
Fri Dec 20 13:40:26 EST 2002

I have just checked out all of the latest v3.7 code from CVS as well as the
latest nightly build in the hopes that I could begin to use DBF table joins.

	- After looking at the code, I see a function in mapquery.c called
'msJoinDBFTables', which I presume is doing all of the joining work.  But I
don't see where this function is ever called.  Does anyone know which file
and function 'msJoinDBFTables' is being called from?

	- Also, should the JOIN object be part of a CLASS object, or a QUERY object
in the map file?

Many thanks,
John