[Mapserver-users] getting gd to compile under vc++

Ted Bullock t-bullock at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 22 04:33:22 EST 2002

I am wondering if anybody tell me how to get the gd library compiled under
vc++ (with freetype, jpeg.... etc)  Actually the library compiles fine but
when I test it using the demo program from boutells site the linker
complains about these

gdtest1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gdImageJpeg
gdtest1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gdImagePng

The rest of the functions from the demo seem to work but these don't.

I would really like to compile this myself so picking a version of the
precompiled binaries isn't really the sort of advice that I am looking for.

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction