[Mapserver-users] MapServer Win32 Compilation and Installation HOWTO

Pericles Nacionales nacional at biosci.cbs.umn.edu
Mon Dec 23 15:20:37 EST 2002

Steve,

Did all your libraries compile properly?  If you attach a copy of the
error message/s maybe we can tell you what's gone wrong.  It's time I
update the Win32 compile howto, but it'll have to wait until after I get
back from the holidays.  Meanwhile, check the Wiki entries for compiling
MapServer on Win32.

Happy, happy!

-Perry