[Mapserver-users] input format for mapserver

Roberto_Santinelli Roberto.Santinelli at pg.infn.it
Mon Dec 30 06:23:58 EST 2002

Hi everybody,
again me, at the first experience with mapserver.

Thank to Stepan Kafka,
i'm now able to run mapserver on Linux and also on Windows 2000.
Very cool and fast....
Now, the second step to accomplish my web project, is to understand which kind
of format file it's possible to use as input in mapserver.

OK for the shapefile but it could be also interesting understand if there is
possibility to load other format.
Really interested about the possibility to load *.mwf files (see MapGuide of
Autodesk) and *.dwg files (see AutoCad Map).

Of course i don't know if this question was already done in this list but, if
someone has some information about,
please help me.

With my best regards
Roberto Santinelli