[mapserver-users] DBF Queries

Francisco Delgado delgadof at marn.gob.sv
Thu Feb 7 18:18:14 EST 2002

Yes, it has changed. Now both TEMPLATE, HEADER and FOOTER definitions go
inside the QUERY object of each LAYER object, but I think what Fran is
trying to do is to query a database that gets some records with
Latitude/Longitud data within the returned fields and plot them over an
existing map. Could somebody tell us (I want to do the same) how to do that?

Atentamente,
Francisco Jose Delgado - Director de Informatica MARN
http://www.marn.gob.sv
delgadof at marn.gob.sv