[mapserver-users] problem with demo

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Jan 2 13:58:10 EST 2002

Puneet et al. -

Just to be completely accurate here, there's nothing illegal about using
GD with GIF support, as long as you have a license from Unisys.  They
have licensing programs that are specifically suited for use with
applications like MapServer.

You may not like their licensing terms, and you might not WANT to do
that, but you certainly CAN do it if you're interested and willing.

	- Ed (a Unisys licensee, but NOT for MapServer...)

Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com
ed at topozone.com