[mapserver-users] RE: [MapServer-users] Blank Image when zooming

Fawcett, David david.fawcett at moea.state.mn.us
Fri Jan 4 11:16:01 EST 2002

Not knowing much about your application, it sounds to me like your layers are scale dependent.  In other words, they are set to only show between a maximum and a minimum scale value.

Check the MINSCALE and MAXSCALE properties for each of your data layers.  Are the layers set to show at the scales you want to see them at?

If this doesn't work, post the text of your Map file.  Perhaps some of the other folks on the list could diagnose it from the mapfile.

David.

David J. Fawcett
GIS / Databases

MN Office of Environmental Assistance