[mapserver-users] mapserver logic flowchart

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Fri Jan 4 16:32:47 EST 2002

Y'all,

I have created a small flowchart that helped in making my Mapserver
application. You can get the flowchart by sending me an email with the words
"get mapserverlogic" in the subject line. You don't need to write anything
else in the text or in the subject... as long as my email client is on, it
should respond with mapserverlogic.png as an attachment. Its not much, but I
hope it helps someone.

If this mechanism for distributing stuff works out, I will zip up my scripts
and make them available the same way as well.

Hth,

pk/