[mapserver-users] mapserver/php scripts

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Sat Jan 5 11:14:25 EST 2002

To all those who successfully got the files, I hope they help you.

On Saturday, January 5, 2002, at 05:19 AM, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Hi Puneet
>
> Just a note to say thanks for contributing this stuff.....I received
> the .png, but am still waiting for my .zip to arrive. I will hopefully
> contribute some php samples in the near future too.
>
> Regards
>
> Tim

Tim, I am not sure why you didn't get it because there is a message in
my sent folder to you and no error messages. Maybe you got it after you
sent me the above message. I and you all are dealing with Outlook and
Xch Server on my end, so be gentle in your patience... with these two
programs handling my email needs, as it is my hands are full of crap.