[mapserver-users] gmap75 Help

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Jan 8 11:48:11 EST 2002

I have a little bit more on this. I have narrowed it down to the
include("gmap75.php3"); line, which by the way should be written as
include("./gmap75.php3") to force php to look in the local directory and
not in the include path if one is set in the php3.ini file as is my
case. This would make it more portable to other people's systems.

I wrote 2 trivial scripts at

http://swoodbridge.com/web2/gmap/htdocs/t.php3
http://swoodbridge.com/web2/gmap/htdocs/t2.php3

where t.php3 is:

<?php

if (!extension_loaded("MapScript"))
  dl("php_mapscript.so"); // Same name for PHP3 and PHP4

include("./gmap75.php3");

phpinfo();

?>

and t2.php3 is the same except the include is commented out. You will
notice that the phpinfo() output is truncated on t.php3 and not on
t2.php3. There is also a segv logged in the error_log for t.php3.

Any ideas?

-Steve