[mapserver-users] Imgext error!

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Fri Jan 11 10:50:07 EST 2002

Nuno -

How large is the image you are requesting?  MapServer is compiled to
limit images (by default) to 1024 x 1024 pixels, to prevent users from
generating requests for enormous maps that would slow down your server.
It is easy to rebuild MapServer and change this limit, but if you are
asking for an image greater than 1024 pixels in either dimension, this
is probably your problem.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker