[mapserver-users] Debugging PHP/Mapscript

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Jan 15 18:39:30 EST 2002

Daniel,

I have finally gotten around to trying to debug the PHP3/Mapscript
problem I was having. You said I should build PHP/Mapscript as a static
php CGI executable so I can run it in gdb.

All the documentation only talks about building it as a DSO module for
apache. Can you send me a link or have someone add it to Wiki? I think
this would be a great help to aid others that might want to work with
PHP3 and Mapscript.

Also have you guys posted documentation on how to build Mapscript for
PHP4 and MapServer 3.5? on Wiki?

Thanks,
  -Steve