[mapserver-users] Debugging PHP/Mapscript

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jan 15 20:32:40 EST 2002

Stephen Woodbridge wrote:

> I just tried the php3/examples/test_draw_map.phtml file on my demo.map
> which is working with 3.5 and it ran fine? So I am now wondering if the
> problem may not lie in the gmap75 stuff. I will check the map file to
> make sure it has the lastest 3.5 changes applied to it.

Steve,

Make sure you're using the 3.5-release copy of GMap... we've placed a
new copy on our download site with all the 3.5 changes a few days ago:

  http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/gmap-ms35-release.zip

and I've added a .tar.gz copy of the same a few minutes ago:

  http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/gmap-ms35-release.tar.gz

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca