[mapserver-users] OGR Support

Luca Pescatore info at pescatoreluca.com
Sun Jan 20 17:56:38 EST 2002

Hi,
  i'm trying to compie MapServer with OGR Support, it seem to be configured
correctly but when i use php_info don't get OGR Support

Mapserver is 3.5

configure options are  :
./configure --with-ogr=/usr/src/gdal-1.1.5/ogr
--with-php=/usr/src/php-4.0.6/ --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs

Configure output (partial output)
 >checking whether we should include OGR support...
 >        using OGR from /usr/src/gdal-1.1.5/ogr.
 >checking if GDAL support requested... no

php_info output :
MapScript Version (Nov 27, 2001)
MapServer version 3.5 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=TTF
INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG INPUT=SHAPEFILE

What's wrong ?

I need to compile OGR Support because i need to read some map file like in
http://195.219.91.250/mapinfo.zip and arcview.zip (are in SHP and MapInfo
format)

Someone have a little snippet of code that display a rectangle or a point
on a map ?

Best Regards,
	Luca