[mapserver-users] Rosa-Applet-Doc/Tutorial?

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jan 25 13:57:29 EST 2002

Robert Fritz wrote:

> i'm looking for a demo for the rosa applet similar to the MapServer Demo

The only ROSA demo that we have to offer with source is the PHP GMap
demo that you can download from our site at
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/

> or
> a good installation guide/tutorial (rosa applet by Example?).

Installation is simple: copy rosa.jar to the directory where your
application resides on your server and link to it in an APPLET tag in
your HTML... it's configuring the applet parameters to do exactly what
you want that requires more thinking.

Unfortunately there is no tutorial that I am aware of, so the best way
to learn how to use it is to look at the HTML source of sites that use
ROSA and to refer to the documentation at
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/webtools/rosa/rosa_params.html

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca