[mapserver-users] tiff problem,

Pushkar Pradhan pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu
Tue Jan 29 12:52:31 EST 2002

Thanks David but I've taken care of most of the things. I am also
displaying shape files with success so I moved on, but I am
framing my ques. once more with more info and "concisely":

Banshee[167] pushkar$ mapserv -v
MapServer version 3.5 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=TTF INPUT=TIFF
INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG INPUT=SHAPEFILE
Snippet of .html file:
      <select multiple name="layer" size=5>
        <option value="mosaic_1999_false" [mosaic99f_select]> 1999 Mosaic
Snippet from .map file:
LAYER
   NAME mosaic_1999_false
   TYPE RASTER
   STATUS DEFAULT
   DATA data/mosaic_1999_false.tif
END
Mapserver log:
Mon Jan 28 17:07:18 2002,12225,127.0.0.1,I_10,0,487978.625767
1010248.839748 633
675.705767 1131477.387748,560827.165767 1070863.113748,mosaic_1999_false
,normal execution

I've tried giving absolute paths in the DATA field but it gives me Internal
Server Error.
The TIFs are GEOTIFFS,
Do I need to have projection support enabled to display GEOTIFFs, sorry I
am not experienced in GIS field. Thanks,