[mapserver-users] Another question

Morin, Annie amorin at NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Jan 29 14:39:29 EST 2002

Hi,

here is an example on how I do it. give me news if it worked.

Annie Morin

LAYER
	NAME "14"
	TYPE Point
	STATUS ON
	DATA phot250
	QUERY
		TEMPLATE "d:\www\moosemon\module_map\out.html"
	END #  QUERY
	CLASS
		symbol ellipse1
		size 6
		Name 'Photo_250mm'
		COLOR 255 0 0
		OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
	END  # CLASS
END  # LAYER

we do a query by calling a template file (out.html)
which contains

document.location =
"/geoide/Module_map/Component_info/info_frames.cfm?LayerName=[DATASET_ID]&Ke
yString=[SP_OBJ_ID]&source_id=[SOURCE_ID]&data=[MSLINK_ODB]&X=[X]&Y=[Y]";

[DATASET_ID], [SP_OBJ_ID],[SOURCE_ID] and  [MS_LINK_ODB] are columns in our
dbf of the shapefile.

Annie Morin