[mapserver-users] WinNT mapserv3.5 binary - no reprojection

Trem Stamp trem at socialchange.net.au
Thu Jan 31 00:04:09 EST 2002

Hi all,

I've tested mapserv 3.5 on both Solaris and Linux and seems to work very well.  I've now started testing the Windows binary on NT, having downloaded the precompiled binary from the mapserv site.

I seem to be able to get maps served fine (shape files at the moment) in the same projection, but am unable to reproject within the mapfile. I just end up with a blank browser.  Could someone tell me what may be missing?  Is there something perhaps not included in the precompiled binary on the mapserv 3.5 download link?

Cheers,

Trem