[mapserver-users] Where to find "itemquery" docment?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Jan 31 09:36:30 EST 2002

Thanks for the link, but case 2 and 3 are both broken!

case 3 returns: getSymbol(): Symbol definition error. (POLYLINE):(61)

case 2 returns the folowing page which is missing the second </script>
tag so it doesn't render correctly. I slelected two counties, but only
see one in the output, so there may be other problems.

Could someone please see about getting these fixed.

Thanks,
  -Steve

<!-- MapServer version 3.5 (beta) OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG
OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=TTF INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG
INPUT=SHAPEFILE -->
<head>
  <title>MapServer Test Suite - ItemQuery</title>

  <script language="javascript">

 var count=0;

</script>

</head>

QueryMap</b></font>

This is just a simple dump of the names of  one or more polygons
in the test suites counties layer. Punctuation is controlled by using
JavaScript and a result counter:

<script language="javascript">

document.write("Selected counties: ");

<!-- start of footer -->

Note that the results are not sorted unless the shapefile had been
sorted
on the county name item. You could populate JavaScript arrays and do the
sort on the result set before writing to the browser.