[mapserver-users] IMPORTANT question ..please help me (FWD)

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Thu Jan 31 13:36:05 EST 2002

Edgar,

If you are trying to display labels, use the TYPE ANNOTATION on your LAYER
definition.  THe rest of the syntax is available in the mapserver map file
documentation:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc/mapfile-reference.html#layer

You'd also use the LABELITEM to tell MapServer which database attribute to
use for labeling.

Well, I hope that's what you're looking for.  Good luck!

-Perry N.