[mapserver-users] About "complete" Makefile.vc for MapServer 3.6.1 (and about ECW)

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Mon Jul 1 01:56:10 EDT 2002

Hisaji,

Use the extension ".wld" for your world files (so you'll have a world
file called 533915.wld).  MapServer requires this as the world file
extension, regardless of what raster format you use.  Check
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc36/raster-howto.html#world_files for
more info.

I don't use ECW-compressed images so I can't help you with ECW-specific
questions but there are probably a few people out there using it with
MapServer.

Good luck!
Perry N.