[mapserver-users] Temporary files

Manuel Marichal Pérez marichalperez at yahoo.es
Mon Jul 1 07:15:18 EDT 2002

	Hi, all.

	When we configure MapServer, one of the thing to deal with is the temporary
	directory. I suppose MapServer carry out the deleting of this folder
itself.
	But, what would happen if I put another files (ie, not map images) in this
	folder?. Does MapServer delete this files, too?.

	I need to create some temporary files in my application and don't know how
	to delete it. Then I thought that perhaps putting them in the temporary
	folder of MapSever would be a solution. ¿?.

	Does anybody know if MapServer clean all the content of the "tmp"
directory?.

	Thanks a lot,
	Manuel Marichal Pérez