[mapserver-users] Urgent - "imgshape" and MS 3.5/3.6

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Jul 1 11:46:49 EDT 2002

The bug that was filed via Bugzilla was fixed in version 3.6.1 and was
correct in the 3.7 development code. I've not tested the full
functionality though in some time, so if someone could confirm that all
is well then that would be helpful.

Steve

>>> "Robert Fritz" <robert-fritz at web.de> 07/01/02 10:35AM >>>
Hello,

I try to use "imgshape" to query my maps, but I get either wrong data
or
nothing.

Does "imgshape" not work ( see:
"http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wilma_hiliter/mapserver-users/0205/msg

00033.html?line=23#hilite") or do I do a mistake?

1. Is there any Mapserver Version, where "imgshape" works?
2. Does the Mapscript "queryByShape" function works? (is it similar to
"imgshape"?)

Thank you,
Robert