[mapserver-users] mapserver and mod_perl hybrid

Lowell.Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Tue Jul 2 12:23:03 EDT 2002

There are users on the list that are using mod_perl & mapscript and I
suspect you will hear from them. The only issue that has come up so far
is:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/wilma/mapserver-users/0205/msg00088.html
You will find a quick-fix there that seems to have solved the issue(s) for
now. You will also find the reply from Steve in regards to the future
plans to resolve any issues for the long-term.
Lowell F.