[mapserver-users] antialias

Richard Greenwood rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Fri Jul 5 23:58:05 EDT 2002

I was trying to send this directly to Seamus but the unbc mail server
bounced it so I'll try via the list...

Set up a font.list file as described in the documentation and be VERY
careful of case e.g if you define arial arial.TTF but the font is stored as
arial.ttf it will fail.

Rich

At 08:30 PM 7/5/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Thanks,
>Problem solved.
>I now have an error with the arial font.  Do you know what package I have
>installed wrong?  I am using a linux box.
>
>Seamus
>
>On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Richard Greenwood wrote:
>
> > Starting with MS 3.5, you have to use 'TRUE', so use ANTIALIAS TRUE.
> >
> > Rich
> >
> > At 06:29 PM 7/5/2002 -0700, you wrote:
> > >When a try to use antialias in the map file I recieve the error
> > >"getSymbol(): Symbol definition error. (FONT):(23)".  Any suggestions on
> > >what the problem might be?  Below is its use in the map file:
> > >
> > >         LEGEND
> > >                 STATUS ON
> > >                 LABEL
> > >                         TYPE TRUETYPE