[mapserver-users] Same MapServer Compilation Problem (with GDAL)

Isai Michel isaimichel at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 11:42:20 EDT 2002

I am still trying to compile MapServer with GDAL support but the MAKE
command always exits with an 1 Error code.

I think that it cannot find the include header files.  Can someone please
help.  I am currently opening up the Makefile and trying to see if I can
make some modifications.  I found the section for writing in GDAL parameters
but there is no information on how to do this.

Someone please help me with this (I need GDAL for autorotation).  Thank you
very much for your help.

Respectfully:
IML