[mapserver-users] GDAL not working perhaps

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Jul 10 11:33:49 EDT 2002

Isai -

You should DEFINITELY include --without-tiff.  If you're now getting a big black spot, it may well be that things are working "properly" and there's a discrepancy between the geographic extent of the source images and the requested output area.  Are the source images and the MapServer output image in the same projection?

	- Ed